Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Anticipating~*

Whew, Finally after half a year, i'm back to blogging

miss my blog, due to a stupid case half a year ago

but that's all in the past, let's forget about it:D

And start a new page starting from this post!

Didn't get to meet baby today): but your replies are super fast today:D

Went out this afternoon to collect passport.. freaking scary

the queue number which i took was 5729 at 1 30pm, and guess the number on the screen?

it's 5430* freak man! i waited for around 3 hours-.- but worth the wait

cos i keep thinking i'm going holiday soon!:DD and also baby message me constantly

thanks baby<3 after that head to bugis to find yarlee, and bought a Black V neck T

from her, cos i dunno what else to buy. ps ah but at least i supported you.

actually since last fri i had the intention to shop, but no time only):

after that since it's raining and my mood to stay out fade, decides to head home

practise BC test tmr. kinda scared now, but must have confident!:D

last paper for the day alr! JYJY then can have buffet!:D i'll save my stomach for it

lastly mummy and daddy where are you~ i'm tired of washing clothes, cook meals on my

own, and sleeping alone at night in the house~

Posted @
12/15/2010 10:12:00 PM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives