Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Friday, May 7, 2010

Someone ask me recently, what do you want for your birthday?
i was caught entangled, many things ran through my mind,
in general, ppl will want family love, their favourite entertainment game console, gfs, bfs for their birthday, to me all i want is god to be by my side, telling me what's right what's wrong, cos i'm very tired deciding for myself. i really need lots of support from ppl whom i really can trust, i do receive support from laopo now, in terms of emotionally, physically and spiritually, but dear what i really need is you to stay by my side, follow me wherever i go, and telling me that you really enjoy being with me. i know whatever i just say will hurt many ppl feelings, but somethings which is not meant to be shared, i will nvr share, for instance my heart. once u occupy it, you better know how to sustain it, if not don't ever think of snatching it away.

in the end there seems to be a bottleneck in my life
it seems that i'm contented with my life, like there's nothing i don't have
but at the same time i want this i want that, i realised in life,
i have decreased the expectations of myself and others towards me,
to a point where ppl starts scolding me, where's the original Aloysius?
the guy who always steady for anything, someone whom they look up to when they in need of help, and comfort when they are down.
To all my friends out there, i really don't know what makes me this way,
i have learn the reality of life, have you? if you dare to step out boldly and tell me yes, then i ask u what's the meaning of life to you? is it just by fighting for something u think is worth fighting for? or?

AND FOR GUYS WHO ONCE SCOLDED ME THAT I'M NOT A REAL MAN, THINK AGAIN, WHO ARE YOU TO SCOLD ME? SOME OF THE ACTIONS THAT U DID IRK ME SERIOUSLY, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF BEFORE POKING YOUR NOSE INTO OUR AFFAIRS. ONLY MY PARENTS AND MIRON ARE ENTITLED TO DO SO! DON'T BE A SMART ALEX HIDING BEHIND SOMEONE AND CONSTANTLY HURLING BOMBS FROM THE SKY.

LASTLY I WISH ALL MAYs BABIES A HAPPY EARLY/BELATED BIRTHDAY:D

Posted @
5/07/2010 10:16:00 PM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives