Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dear readers,
i have lost my sense of direction, no one is there to guide me along
i really don't wish that it'll end up that way, all along i've been pushing
and it's time for me to get cured.
I screw up everything, love, family. i have hurt the people around me, i didn't cherish everything i once had, and now i feel so empty without them.
just like a vase without anything in it, a fishbowl with no fish..
my heart hurts badly now, droplets of tears flowing down endlessly.
finally i know what's fighting for, and it's you baby.
so i'm gonna pick myself up and fight again.

Posted @
5/08/2010 10:36:00 PM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives