Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sigh, recently so many things happened
and i'm just very very tired alr...
how i wish i can lean on baby shoulder now
and sleep peacefully knowing she will be there when i open my eyes
i'm really breaking down soon, i'm typing this post with my eyes shutting
and i've not completed my projects yet): oh god pls grant me strength
to continue and hang it there..
baby i'm sorry for doing something on your fb without telling you
hope you can understand how i feel now, as i can't take it any longer
i really love you alot<3 muacks imy):

Labels:

Posted @
1/28/2010 12:30:00 AM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives