Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't be sad Aloysius,
you know that will happen in the first place right?
I nvr once regretted making the decision,
and that's to love you wholeheartedly
frankly speaking when you told me your suggestion
i was taken aback, i didn't expect you will tell me that early
but nevertheless dear i believe we will pull through together
i hope to be the one to accompany you to collect your Os results
of cos i'll be praying that you will smile upon receiving your results
dear i'll wait for you till you complete your Os
cannot go find other guys ok?
i wonder when i will get to see you again...

P.S 我很爱,很爱你<3

Labels:

Posted @
1/04/2010 08:00:00 PM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives