Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Sunday, January 24, 2010



Hello Everybody!:D it's been a week since i last blogged..sorry!
you know? i'm a busy man, there's projects submission nxt week
and for the past few days, i've burned lots of midnight oil..
my fuel tank is almost empty>.< anybody wannt refill for me?
hee jkjk...i've been telling myself i can do it! and i did...*applause*
come on la, i'm not being thick skin here, but you know?..sense of achievement:D
hahaha.. BABYYY Got miss me? :D i miss you alot alot alot leh...:D
muacks i love you... baby went church with me tdy and i'm super happy...
thanks Hazel:D without you i won't be able to see baby...
haha dear you see the photo up there? hee
it seems to be telling me that i'm still taller than you;p
but i'll still love you...ai si ni le...
Guess what Shawn, we went to eat mos burger, guess you knew it by now
hahah bleh>< ever heard of a saying? naughty kids don't have meals to eat:D
hee keke... photos are up there 'folks' feel free to comment on my tag board ya
i see my counter keep incresing but my tag board feels so lonely..
come on don't be shy tag me!:D i won't bite:D
i only will give love bite>< hor baby!<3 muacks

Labels:

Posted @
1/24/2010 04:03:00 PM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives