Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whee~ yesterday was rather exciting
haha I woke up at 10am!
and i got project meeting at 11am! well haha i'm late! sorry guys!
after my project, went to meet my dear:D
haha but dear leaving ltr in the day): aww bon vogage again...haha
ate at MINISTRY of Food (MOF)...
ok i got a confession to make...haha the purpose of staying around amk hub
was to kill time, so that Vera could pop out and give dear a surprise
hee dear don't scold me><
thanks Vera for the christmas gift:D it was lovely
headed to grandma hse for dinner, but i only ate the dishes
hahaha i'm not on a diet ok?! but i'm too full to eat anything
here comes the interesting part,
dear gave me a shock right aft my dinner
there's some miscommunication in btw actually
and i ended up rushing to meet dear at 7 30pm
haha in the end i went back to my grandma place
cos hazel accompanied dear to the dental appointment alr
haizyo! haha nvm i treat it as a form of exercise...
relieve to hear that you got hazel to accompany you<3
been having dry cough ever since i got home
super irritating... dear we are in the same boat now! "only warm drinks allowed"
hahaha, gosh i got midnight church ltr in the day..and i'm not asleep yet
it's a must go...cos 4 of my cousins are carolling!
can't wait to see how they perform
especially my evil brother who ask me to print scores for him!
ewww better sing well or else i'm gonna stuff the mic down your throat!
hahaha jk i'm not that evil ok?!
Dear! don't forget my marshmallows! :D

P.S Merry Christmas everyone:D, where's my present? haha

Labels:

Posted @
12/24/2009 02:23:00 AM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives