Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whee! Thanks dear for your accompany to KFC tdy
You certainly made my day very very happy:D
Omg you can't believe that i'm blogging here despite my test gonna start in an hour time haha
well i'm relieving myself from stress k?! haha
Actually i'm not really worried about the test ltr,
but tmr): i totally had no confident for Principle of Management
going to memorise as much as i can when i reach home tonight
Well tata that's for now, stay tuned...haha

P.S dear i miss you

Labels:

Posted @
12/08/2009 03:58:00 PM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives