Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Thursday, December 31, 2009



Hello! earthlings(:
haha it's been a long time since i've blog ya:D
haha school had started...and i'm still in the holiday mood!
well let's back track to what i've been busy with..

27th dec 2009!
Went to church early in the morning..
and i saw santa 'invading' the church..hee cute hor
then went to eat dim sum with my parents and my evil bro!
after that home of cos, why? to rush my holiday work>< hee

28th dec 2009!
Dear dear is back!:D
School's started):
went to school for only 3 hours><
hee reason? cos e learning wk(: sounds marvellous right?
don't need get jealous:D
Austin cried tdy!):
aww he only want to cling on to me><
so i carried him no matter how tired i am
guess his weight? heee 20+

29th dec 2009!
went to school as usual
can you believe my remarkable timetable?
i had 4 hours break...guess what i did?
i did quiz roam around the school

30th dec 2009!
I Went to school for 3 hours tdy!
stupid right? and hor someone ask me give her morning call
in the end still sleeping when i was about to leave my hse
so i ended up waiting for her...
want to know who is that person?
Someone call VERA lim:D
meet dear! dear dear i love you lots lots lots...
hee went muggings with her friends..
one is Gillian and i forget the orange shirt girl name><
opps hahahaa

31st dec 2009!
last day of 2009! gosh so happy about it
hahaha well this year it's been full of ups and down!
but nothing else can be compared to the love from my darling:D Elizabeth
dear dear tmr is our one month anniversary:D
i prayed to god that we will last for many years to come
till our hair turn to white and our teeth hee
i shouldn't say more><
I LOVE YOU DEAR<3

Posted @
12/31/2009 12:38:00 AM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives