Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Sunday, December 13, 2009

HELLO DARLING! :DD

this is my first time updating for you. hahahaha. currently having a flu in HongKong!
darling kept calling me everynight to check that i have taken my medicine. hahahaha.
my cousin is joining our " sick club " soon . hee. yeapp. we're such mean asses. :x
we are coming back on the 20th. coming back by SQ . so we might be landing in the same airport.
hopefully we will meet kay! HongKong is really cold ):

Gotta get ready for the wedding dinner later.
yeapps. :D byeee.


I miss & love you . muackks. :D

Posted @
12/13/2009 09:55:00 AM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives