Love is a game that two play and both win.
Aloysius loving Elizabeth
Remedy of love,

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear dear do you know how much i miss you?
i'm feeling quite down, reason being i cannot share your burden with you
you are having a flu in HK, and i'm scared that things will turn for the worst
so must try to recover ok!
the only thing i can do now, is to remind you to eat your medicine regularly):
no matter how bitter the medicine taste, try to eat them
for my sake ok? muacks love you
i'll be flying off soon, and i just check with the hotel in thailand
there's no free wi-fi inside the room i'm staying in):
dear hope we'll meet soon, cos i can't wait to give you one tight warm hug
and take care of you:D
well i'll stop here, going to buy dinner for my parents
Take good care of yourself ok?
I love you darling:D

P.S My love for you will nvr stop <3

To my friends who went Trinity:
Hey hunks and babe..heard that everyone is back in SG!
but i'll be going oversea until 20th of dec
so i can only meet you guys after i'm back!
can't wait for TCFS2007 to unite again(:

Labels:

Posted @
12/13/2009 05:38:00 PM 0

Prologue ;

    Photobucket Photobucket Taurus 17 going 18
    Being dote on by my parents
    I love my dear Elizabeth


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Taggie ;

Archives